We Are Hiring
Welcome to our Troupe! We are a group of creative and happy people with a 'want to change the world' attitude. If you are imaginative, innovative, expressive and with a passion for the environment, we want you with us!
VANYYA is expanding and we are looking to hire a Marketing Intern who can ideate creative campaigns and drive engagement across online channels.
Responsibilities ( Here's what we expect from you )
- Content marketing: Conceptualize, design & execute posts for highest conversions across Instagram, Facebook, Google and other platforms. You will also be responsible for delivering content for sales collaterals and pitch decks.
- SEO improvement: Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.) by handling in-depth keyword research.
- Newsletter: Create a robust email marketing and engagement process to keep all subscribers engaged but without spamming them (we do not want to be a company that sends constant mails). You will be working with the Content Manager and the Digital Marketing Head.
- Digital presence: Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.) You will be working with the Marketing Head.
- Trend & Strategy: Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date & create strategies to improve our online presence. You will be working with the Marketing Head.
Skills Required ( What we care about )
- A creative problem-solving mindset, eager to learn and grow.
- Should be smart, active and research-oriented. We don't know what is the right way and don't expect you to. But we expect you to try.
- Understanding of digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Facebook Analytics etc.
- Good communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Love and Understanding for sustainability / slow fashion.
Benefits ( What will you get )
- Paid Job, Remote Work, Flexible Timings.
Not quite the profile you're looking for? Don't worry, drop in your resume at with your ideas, no matter how ingenious, eccentric and off-beat they are! We want to hear you!